- 1 Unit of 9W B22 CDL ANTI BACTERIAL LED BULB
- 1 Year on product.
- Contains No Harmful UV/IR
- Voltage surge protection uption 3.5Kv
- Wide range of Operating Voltage - (100 to 300V)
- Certified by IMA
- Voltage surge protection up to 3.5Kv
1. How Light can Kill Germs Visible light has certain properties depending on the wavelength at which it is emitted. There is enough literature and research available on this. Some of the relatively recent scientific research, studies and clinical trials (spanning more than a decade) have established that visible light of a specific narrow band wavelength can also be used for disinfection. This is with the additional benefit that it can be used for lighting as well, in presence of people without any harmful effects. Ref. research paper was published in Glasgow, US on Sep 30,2010 wide pub. No US 2010/0246169 A1. 2. Crompton Envirosafe technology and its efficacy Crompton’s revolutionary Envirosafe technology is based on the method that emits lights in this visible range coupled with specific wavelength narrow band which provides regular LED light and kills upto 85% germs including harmful bacteria and fungi to provide continuous microbial disinfection with visible light. • The bulb does not emit any UV/IR radiations but only visible light, which is safe for humans. It is photobiologically safe as well. • As per the testing done by external NABL accredited Labs, this Anti-Bac LED bulb that uses Envirosafe Technology is capable of killing upto 85% germs. It has proven efficacy in killing Aspergillus niger, Bacillus cerus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aurus, yeast, molds and other wide spectrum of harmful germs and bacteria. It is available in 7W and 9W LED bulb